The Viking Copper Health Braceletis a handmade hammered Viking design piece that is both fashionable and useful in improving one's health.
Copper is more than just a jewelry piece and wiring used for electronics, it's also an important mineral that helps growth and overall health. The Viking Copper Health Bracelet is made of pure copper and can be worn daily for fashion and health reasons.
Benefit of Copper
Copper plays a part in many of the body's organs and systems. It helps
- Make red blood cells
- Keep nerve cells healthy
- Support your immune system
- Form collagen, a protein that helps make up your bones and tissues
- Protect cells from damage
- Absorb iron into your body
- Turn sugar into energy
- Avoid Anemia (low red blood cell count)
- Avoid Osteoporosis (bone loss, most often found in women)
Copper is also important in providing spiritual benefits as much as it helps physical healing.
Conducts Spiritual Energy
Spiritually, copper is considered good because it helps transfer vibration frequencies from the physical realm to the spiritual one, and vice versa. It can channel and communicate with higher dimensional beings. It helps cleanse your aura, mind, and find out information from the spiritual world.
Ward-off Negative Thoughts
Copper metal is known as a warm stone. Its mineral composition balances the energies received from the cool moon and the warm sun, warding off any negative thoughts. The stones’ calming energy can help tone down negative emotions such as anger, aggressiveness, and anxiousness.
Ensure Positive Energy
The copper metal in the bracelet ensures that your energy reserve remains full and intact, allowing you to go about your daily routine with lots of positive energy. It also protects you from any negative energy in your environment.
- It is necessary for a range of bodily functions.
- Copper supplements are not usually necessary and may lead to an imbalance.
- A copper imbalance has been linked to Alzheimer’s disease.
- Anyone who is considering copper supplements should first speak to a doctor.
- Metal Type: Copper
- Design: Vintage Viking
- Bracelet Dimension: 5mm x 3mm
- Waistband: Hammered Copper
- Sizes Available: 15cm to 16cm, 17cm to 18cm, 19cm to 20cm, and 21cm to 22cm
- 1 Piece Viking Copper Health Bracelet